All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
1.0.7 - 2019-01-18
- Update bundled libvips x86/x64 binary to 8.7.4.
Base.Versionby caching the libvips version as soon as the assembly is loaded.
1.0.6 - 2019-01-10
LibvipsOutputBaseproperty to specify the subdirectory (within your project's output directory) where the libvips binaries are copied to (#20).
- The redundant
- Update bundled libvips x86/x64 binary to 8.7.3.
- No exceptions will be thrown by the
ModuleInitializer(used to initialize libvips once the assembly is loaded) (#15, #20).
1.0.5 - 2018-09-25
- Bundle pre-compiled libvips binary and its dependencies for 32-bit Windows.
- Fix five small memleaks (libvips/lua-vips#24).
- Update bundled libvips binary to 8.7.0.
1.0.4 - 2018-06-28
containshelper (to check if the image contains an property of metadata).
- Support 32-bit architecture (#7).
- Update bundled libvips binary to 8.6.4.
- Fix a bug that freed a string pointer too early (#9).
1.0.3 - 2018-06-06
- Bundle pre-compiled libvips binary and its dependencies for 64-bit Windows (#3).
- Target .NET Standard 2.0 instead of .NET Core 2.0 (#4).
- Lower the minimum required .NET Framework version to 4.5 (#4).
1.0.2 - 2018-04-23
- Add missing libvips 8.7 methods.
- Add logging handler to log warnings and debug messages from libvips.
- Fix a bug that tried to reference an empty pointer.
- Fix a bug that causes libvips arguments to be set incorrectly.
- Fix up memory errors and leaks.
- Prevent the GC from unsetting the gvalue and disposing a delegate prematurely.
1.0.1 - 2018-04-10
- Fix reference count bug.
1.0.0 - 2018-04-08
- First release!